“We believe the best things in life are on the other side of difficult conversations.”
The American Negotiation Institute (ANI) is the world’s fastest-growing negotiation consulting firm.
2020 was our best revenue year to date until we tripled it in 2021 — that unparalleled growth was due to the strength of our unique sales strategy.
ANI exists to empower people to transform their lives, communities, and the world through the art of negotiation. Because of this, we don’t see our exponential growth as a goal, but instead as a responsibility. The only way we can do that is with a world-class sales team.
We’re looking for a driven and competitive Account Executive (AE) who has demonstrated experience to help elevate the company revenue. As an AE you will hunt for new business, negotiate with prospective customers, and close deals.
This role is based in Columbus, Ohio with remote flexibility (hybrid) contingent upon business needs.
How You Will Add Value and Contribute:
- Hunt for leads, map enterprise accounts and build demand for ANI’s DEI and Negotiation solutions.
- Provide world-class service to negotiation training clients inquiries by phone and email.
- Negotiate engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close.
- Drive LinkedIn sales and content strategies to generate new business.
- Develop executive-level relationships within strategic, enterprise accounts.
- Identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities within named accounts.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of proven success and demonstrated experience with the full sales cycle, including successfully sourcing and closing deals.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute a sales strategy.
- Demonstrated experience with software (Salesforce, MixMax, and Adobe Acrobat).
- Excellent listening, selling, negotiation, and writing abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Demonstrated experience or comfort with selling to leaders in the diversity, equity, and inclusion space as well as leaders involved in transactional business negotiation and sales.
- Familiarity and comfort with startup culture and team collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with skills to fully own and manage deliverables from start-to-finish, while reporting progress to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, track, and report sales data and insights to the marketing, operations, and finance teams.
- Growth mindset and are coachable and want to challenge yourself like never before.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission with attainable accelerators.
- Unlimited PTO which should be allocated for illness, vacation, or personal matters at your discretion, in alignment with company policy
11 paid company observed holidays.
- Monthly stipend for medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
- Two days for self-development opportunities
Unlimited and free access to the Finding Confidence in Conflict OnDemand negotiation course ($697).
- Unlimited and free access to the JB Sales OnDemand Filling the Funnel and Driving to Close course ($420).
- Unlimited and free access to some of the world’s best negotiation and diversity & inclusion training.
- Professional development through negotiation workshops or onsite company retreats.
Keep applications brief; we want small resumes with relevant experience.
We look forward to receiving competitive applications, which showcase demonstrated experience.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] and also include two references using the following subject for your submission:
Account Executive Application (First Name, Last Name)