Negotiate Anything: How to Find Confidence in Conflict
Negotiation Certification Program
1/28/2020 at 44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC from 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Come to this workshop and see why professionals from 183 countries have downloaded our top ranked podcast over 1,000,000 times!
About Our Programs
We’ve created this popular and highly rated program after years of surveying and teaching hundreds of our podcast listeners around the world. This allowed us to create an incredibly popular program that speaks directly to the needs of the modern business professional.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- manage conflict effectively;
- maximize deal value without damaging the relationship;
- persuade and influence without feeling pushy;
- negotiate with someone who has more leverage, power, or authority;
- thoroughly prepare for and execute during business negotiations;
- negotiate without giving in to threats and aggression;
- manage your own emotions and the emotions of others;
- leverage your understanding of psychology to maximize persuasion, performance, and outcomes; and
- understand the underlying wants and needs of the other party.
We’ve created programs for procurement and purchasing professionals, sales teams, lawyers, contract managers, sourcing specialists, financial planners, health professionals, human resources professionals, leadership programs, non-profit organizations, and more!