Job Opportunity: Head of Customer Success
Location: Columbus, Ohio (Highly Preferred); Remote
Do you believe the best things in life are on the other side of difficult conversations? Do you wake up each day thinking about ways to deliver proactive, unexpected customer value? Do you get energized by paying attention to the details that separate exceptional from average performance?
If you answered yes to all three of the abovementioned questions, please continue reading.
The American Negotiation Institute (ANI) is looking for a full-time Head of Customer Success in Columbus, Ohio to help us elevate our post-sales, account management delivery across our entire customer portfolio. Basically, we need a rock star to deliver an exceptional, authentic, and five-star value-driven experience to our customers. This role is critical to ANI’s short-term and long-term growth and sustainability. Yes, this role is very important!
If this job overview resonated with your spirit, and you have exceptional, demonstrated experience (and a great attitude) to share with our hiring team, please continue reading!
You will need to know about our vision, mission, and values that serve as the DNA of our organization. Head over to our online home at https://americannegotiationinstitute.com/ to study this information and discover our slate of trusted offerings.
Here is What We Bring to the Table:
- We provide negotiation, conflict resolution, and leadership training to Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, large governmental agencies, and several prominent universities. Organizations include, but not limited to Liberty Mutual, LinkedIn, and Apple.
- Our roster of training specialists includes some of the most diverse and respected in the world.
- Our team is made up of rock stars who are confident in their unique strengths and talents yet understand the critical importance of a collaborative, matrixed environment. Together, when our powers combine, we produce life-changing and value-driven results for our customers.
- We have a flexible, dynamic, and fun start-up environment where everyone rolls up their sleeves and laces up their shoes to cross the finish line each day.
- Our company is positioned and on track to achieve significant growth. This role will provide the Head of Customer Success with career mobility and development opportunities as ANI grows.
- We have wellbeing Fridays and competitive benefits!
American Negotiation Institute – Approved 9.7.2021
What Do You Need to Succeed in this Role?
- Passion for ANI and our entire portfolio of solutions
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of proven success and demonstrated experience delivering exceptional customer service, while independently managing a portfolio of accounts simultaneously
- Willing to own customer success and be proactive in driving long-term customer value
- Exceptional customer skills and demonstrated experience successfully nurturing customer relationships while leading multiple projects
- Self-motivated, collaborative, very responsible, and passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills via email, online/live meeting, presentation, and recorded video
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, such as is easily approachable, builds rapport well, is a good listener, spends effort to put others at ease, uses diplomacy and tact, and experience initiating, building, and managing positive customer relationships
- Ability to engage with all levels of leadership, while representing the ANI brand with exceptional professionalism, authenticity, and care
- Comfortable identifying needs of the customer through assessing utilization data, as well as gauging overall adoption and satisfaction through both direct and indirect metrics, such as leadership engagement, survey responses and general customer feedback
- Demonstrated high level of composure; does not become defensive or irritated when faced with challenges; ability to think on his/her/their feet; does not show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis
- Resilience and a passion for proactively troubleshooting customer service and project-related issues; ability to follow-up and follow through consistently
- A passion and discipline to follow-up with customer and team responses in a timely manner
- Strong team-player who can succeed in a matrixed, dynamic start-up environment
- Willingness to assist team members with tasks; builds authentic, working relationships
- A detail-oriented approach to create and deliver sustainable value
- Comfortable with knowledge and idea sharing because this is critical at ANI!
- This role may require traveling to customer locations in the future
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Our Benefits Program includes:
Competitive insurance, health, and wellness benefits. Apply to learn more!
We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes with who we hire. We continue to create a workplace that celebrates everyone and elevates opportunities for everyone to bring their best selves to work every day.
ANI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.