Negotiate Anything: How to Find Confidence in Conflict
Los Angeles | May 21, 2019 | 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM $197
All participants receive a negotiation certification from The American Negotiation Institute.
About the Program
We’ve created this popular program after years of surveying hundreds of workshop participants in the US and our podcast listeners from around the world. This allowed us to create a workshop that will give you a powerful set of practical and actionable negotiation skills.
This program is designed to keep you on the forefront of negotiation techniques and the psychology of persuasion. It will also include realistic role playing exercises that will sharpen your skills and increase your confidence.
After the workshop, you’ll be able to…
- Negotiate with someone who has more leverage, power, or authority;
- Thoroughly prepare for and execute during business negotiations;
- Manage conflict effectively (at work and at home);
- Negotiate without giving in to threats and aggression;
- Manage your own emotions and the emotions of others;
- Leverage your understanding of psychology to maximize persuasion, performance, and outcomes;
- Have conversations without the fear of damaging the relationship; and
- Understand the underlying wants and needs of the other party.
MCLE Certified (3.0 Hours)
Quick Facts About the Instructor
- Negotiation and Mediation Professor at the Moritz College of Law (Moritz has the top ranked dispute resolution program in the nation)
- Professor at Otterbein University’s MBA Program
- Business Lawyer and Certified Mediator
- Author of the best selling negotiation book, Nobody Will Play with Me:How to Use Compassionate Curiosity to Find Confidence in Conflict
- Host of the top ranked negotiation podcast in the world, Negotiate Anything, with over 660,000 downloads and listeners in 181 countries
- Psychology Degree, Masters in Public Policy, and Law Degree
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice in realistic simulations. This will help you overcome the fear, frustration, and anxiety associated with difficult conversations and know what to say, when to say it, and how to say it for maximum impact. You’ll be able to create and claim more value in your negotiations and manage conflict without jeopardizing relationships.
This workshop is for professionals and leaders who need to persuade and manage conflict. More specifically, it is popular in procurement, real estate, sales, supply chain management, contract management, and law.
CLE Credit Pending