Negotiate Anything: How to Get the Best Deal in Real Estate
February 27, 2020 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
New York City, New York
Join us and see why professionals from 183 countries have downloaded our top ranked podcasts over 1,000,000 times.
About Our Workshop
We’ve created this popular and highly rated program after years of surveying and teaching hundreds of our podcast listeners around the world in various industries including real estate and law. This allowed us to create an incredibly popular program that speaks directly to the needs of real estate professionals in competitive markets.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- maximize deal value without damaging the relationship;
- build trust with your clients while persuading them to make the right decision;
- negotiate with someone who has more leverage, power, or authority;
- thoroughly prepare for and execute during real estate negotiations;
- manage conflict effectively;
- negotiate without giving in to threats and aggression;
- manage your own emotions and the emotions of others;
- leverage your understanding of psychology to maximize persuasion, performance, and outcomes; and
- understand the underlying wants and needs of the other party.