When: 6/4 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Where: Zoom Webinar (We will send the link)
About the Live Virtual Negotiation Training
Even before COVID-19, whether you wanted to or not, you had to conduct a significant portion of your negotiations using email, phone, or video conference. Even if you did have the opportunity to meet in person, this was probably after a significant amount of positioning, framing, persuasion, and information gathering had already occurred virtually.
How can you get the best deal if you’re not well trained in the art of virtual negotiation?
After going through this 2-hour training you will be able to…
- Avoid making deal-killing mistakes when negotiating online.
- Build a robust and cohesive negotiation strategy that positions you to get the best deal possible without damaging the relationship.
- Utilize technology strategically to complement your unique negotiation style and personality.
- Understand which online tools are available to you and how and when to use these tools for maximum success.
- Learn how to manage emotions during online negotiations.
Negotiating online is a distinct skill. The game has changed and we want to be by your side to make sure you have what it takes to get what you need and deserve out of these negotiations.
About the Negotiate Anything: Finding Confidence in Conflict Online Course:
When it comes to effective negotiation and conflict resolution, knowing what to do is only half the battle—this is nothing without the confidence to execute. That’s where the Negotiate Anything: Finding Confidence in Conflict online course comes into play.
This isn’t just a negotiation course, it’s a confidence course. We’ve created this popular and highly rated 8-week course using our experience teaching at the law school and MBA level course and after years of surveying thousands of our podcast listeners and workshop participants throughout the world.
This allowed us to create an incredibly powerful program that speaks directly to your biggest concerns. After you finish this course you will know what to say, when to say it, and how to say it for maximum persuasion. Most importantly, you will have the confidence you need to take action when the time is right.
In other words, you’ll have the skills and confidence you need to get what you deserve at work or in your business. This will help you to become the leader and negotiator you always dreamed you could be.
What Do You Get?
- Stronger negotiation skills and the confidence to use them when it matters most.
- Powerful new negotiation strategies and tactics fueled by cutting edge psychological research and vivid case studies.
- A certificate from the American Negotiation Institute to validate yourself as a skilled and experienced negotiator and leader.
Course Syllabus Length: 8-Weeks
- Developing a Confident Mindset
- The American Negotiation Institute Negotiation System
- Creating a Powerful Personalized Negotiation Style
- Advanced Persuasive Strategies
- Conflict Resolution and Hostile Negotiations
- Advanced Communication Strategies
- How to Prepare for Success
- Conversational Analysis: 5 Recorded Negotiations with Breakdowns (Just like the sparring sessions on the Negotiate Anything Podcast)
About Your Instructor:
Bestselling author and speaker Kwame Christian is the Director of the American Negotiation Institute and a subject matter expert in the field of negotiation and conflict resolution. Kwame has conducted workshops throughout North America and abroad, and is a highly sought after national keynote speaker.
Host of the world’s most popular negotiation podcast, Negotiate Anything, Kwame is dedicated to empowering others through the art and science of negotiation and persuasion. The show features leading experts in the field to deliver the best-in-class content. Now downloaded more than 1,000,000 times, Negotiate Anything has a dedicated and growing following with listeners in more than 180 countries around the world.
Kwame’s TEDx Dayton talk, Finding Confidence in Conflict, was the most popular TEDx Talk on the topic of conflict in 2017, and has been viewed over 120,000 times. His book, Nobody Will Play With Me: Finding Confidence in Conflict, is an Amazon Best-Seller and has helped countless individuals overcome the fear, anxiety and emotion often associated with difficult conversations through a branded framework called Compassionate Curiosity.
As an attorney and mediator with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, a Master of Public Policy, and a Juris Doctorate (Law Degree), Kwame brings a unique multidisciplinary approach to making difficult conversations easier. He also serves as an adjunct professor for Otterbein University’s MBA program, as well as The Ohio State University’s Moritz College of Law in the top-ranked dispute resolution program in the country.