Find out why over 900,000 listeners from 183 countries have listened to our top ranked negotiation podcast, Negotiate Anything.
We offer customized Negotiation and Conflict Management Workshops for your company. We work with you to design a program that gives you a powerful set of strategic and tactical tools that will increase your confidence and put you in the best position for success in these difficult conversations.
We’ve created programs for procurement and purchasing professionals, sales teams, lawyers, contract managers, sourcing specialists, financial planners, health professionals, human resources professionals, leadership programs, non-profit organizations, and more!
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice in realistic simulations. This will help you overcome the fear, frustration, and anxiety associated with difficult conversations. You’ll learn what to say, when to say it, and how to say it for maximum impact.
About the Program
We’ve created this popular and highly rated program after years of surveying and teaching hundreds of our podcast listeners around the world. This allowed us to create an incredibly popular program that speaks directly to the needs of the modern business professional.
This program is designed to keep you on the forefront of negotiation techniques and the psychology of persuasion. It will also include realistic role playing exercises that will sharpen your skills and increase your confidence.
Specifically, you’ll learn the following:
- negotiate with someone who has more leverage, power, or authority;
- thoroughly prepare for and execute during business negotiations;
- manage conflict effectively (at work and at home);
- negotiate without giving in to threats and aggression;
- manage your own emotions and the emotions of others;
- leverage your understanding of psychology to maximize persuasion, performance, and outcomes;
- have conversations without the fear of damaging the relationship; and
- understand the underlying wants and needs of the other party.
Quick Facts About the Instructor
- Professor at the Moritz College of Law teaching Negotiation and Mediation (Moritz has the top ranked dispute resolution program in the nation)
- Professor at Otterbein University’s MBA Program
- Business Lawyer and Certified Mediator
- Author of the best selling negotiation book, Nobody Will Play with Me:How to Use Compassionate Curiosity to Find Confidence in Conflict
- Host of the top ranked negotiation podcast in the world, Negotiate Anything, with over 600,000 downloads and listeners in 181 countries
- Psychology Degree, Masters in Public Policy, and Law Degree